Friday, September 15, 2006

Sunsets


We are quickly coming upon one of my favorite subjects for photos - sunsets! The autumn and winter sunsets here on the east coast are just breathtaking and I take every opportunity to photograph them - each one seemingly more beautiful than the last.

Since there is precious little to photograph in the garden during the winter (unless you like snowscenes), you'll be seeing lots of sunsets and photos of food, cooking being one of my other favorite pastimes. Just to give you an idea, here is one of my favorites from last year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not see an email link on your blog so here is my email to you my dear.
I have moved my blog to a new address and do not want to lose you!
I have been away from the blog-machine for the winter but am back now and cannot wait to see all the new things coming up in your garden.
Please make a note of my new blog address and change the link to it from your blog to my new one okay?
thanks so much!
email me when you have time so that I will have your address.
~Happy Spring~
Your pal, Becky
New link is:
http://serenity-garden.blogspot.com