Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Nature Stuff




Every turn around the bend in our walk seemed to have something of interest to my camera. Here are a few more pics of bits of autumn nature: The mushroom look too much like an errant golf ball! The reindeer moss on the lichen covered granite caught my eye and the close up of the spruce cone just seemed sweet, all by itself. It was a great morning for a walk, but alas, it's back to work now. The good thing about work is that I have high speed internet there and am not stuck with this awful, slow dial up at home! Have a great day, Life is Good!

2 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

I love moss covered rocks. That mushroom sure is a different one. Some type of white mushroom has sprouted up all over here, too, during the past week.

Do you find that you notice so much more now that you have a digital camera? I know, I do.

Giddy said...

I love my digital camera! I've had it for about three years and at last count had over 5000 pics on my pc. I've been salivating over some of the digital SLR's, but have to save a few more pennies before that will happen.