Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just Stuff

Giddy's Muse has departed for sunnier climes today, avoiding the chilly, gloomy day here. However, she doesn't know what she's missing - a luscious, lazy day sitting next to the wood stove with my feet on the ottoman knitting or reading. A day where I can feel absolutely not guilty for just sitting on my tush all the live long day. What a rare treat!

Soooo, no need for clever repartee today, just a few recent photos to share with my blogger friends. Enjoy.

The full moon day before yesterday was quite spetacular. I tried getting several shots, but this was the best I could do.
The "boys" have settled in nicely and are getting along quite splendidly. Watching them play brings smiles to our faces every day.

I put the autumn decorations on the front porch the other day. Not that anyone but us can see them, but then, hey, we're important too!
The sun gleaming through this golden poplar caught my eye.


I have more to share, but Blogger won't let me post them right now, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I came, I saw, but apparently I was too tired to comment the other night. Your photos are beautiful, as usual Giddy. A lazy day with your feet up..sounds wonderful!
I'm glad the boys are getting along well :) Funny how quickly you went from 'no cats' to two :) They're great company, aren't they (and entertainment too)?
Yes, you must have decorations for the two of you!
The sunlight through the poplar is gorgeous. What color!