Lately, I've been very frustrated with Blogger. Sometimes, I'm unable to post pictures and it often takes so much time to comment on other blogs that I just don't bother, much to my disappointment because I read many of them and would love to comment on each.
So, I have opened a blog on WordPress. I'm still not certain whether I will change or not, but the choice is there if I really get frustrated. The one thing that holds me back is having to learn new things and the time it will take to get the blog set up with all the gadgets I'd like to have.
In the meantime, here's what I've been up to for the past couple of weeks.
- I purchased and spread 50 bags of composted cow manure over the perennial and veggie
- I built a rustic trellis for the Clematis "Firecracker" out of cherry saplings we cut down last autumn
- The primroses are blooming
- We had a fun get together with our friends at their camp. Lots of good food, drink and conviviality!
- A few days later, we enjoyed a good time with friends at our house for a German meal. I baked a couple of European Peasant Loaves.
All in all, a very busy time of year. The garden is beginning to pop, and after the significant rainfall we had the other day, the grass is going to need mowing very soon.
Life is Good,
4 months ago